This easy to see, simple to use mobile phone has clear, extra-large print keys with a backlit feature. The phone has a simple menu to make navigation simpler, whilst also featuring a loud ringer and speaker phone, SMS function and much more for ease of use.
There is an SOS button on the back of the phone which, when pressed, automatically calls 5 contacts of your choice; notifying your contacts to your emergency.
Please note, this phone works in EU countries only and requires a mini-sim (not included.) This phone only works on 2G networks; it will not work on "3" network and other 3G networks.
- Time display on home screen: 23pt font
- Date display on home screen: 12 pt font
- Menu text: 14pt font
- In-menu text: 15pt font
- Numbers when dialling: 26pt font
- Easy to see and use mobile phone
- I.C.E. key and SOS emergency buttons
- SMS function
- Loud ringer with optional vibration
- Torch, audio player, calculator, alarm, FM radio and more
- Phonebook storing up to 300 contacts
- 0.3 mega pixel VGA Camera for basic use
- Requires a mini-sim (not included)
- Micro SD slot to enlarge internal memory, up to 32GB
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery 600mAh BL4C
- Stand-by time: up to 120 hours
- Talk time: up to 3hours
- Size: L106 x H15 x W53mm (4.17" x 0.59" x 2.09")
- Weight: 91g (3.58oz)
- 24 month warranty
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.