This machine washable non-slip shower mat is cushioned for extra comfort, helping to relieve any foot pressure sensitivity. The generous size of this blue shower mat provides a large non-slip surface area.
- Built-in hook, excellent drainage and quick drying.
- Antimicrobial properties mean that bacteria and mould growth are inhibited; uses Silver Technology.
- Non-allergenic: rubber and latex-free.
- Strong suction cups; meets British Standards for level one slip resistance.
- Size: 508 x 508mm (20" x 20").
- Please read the product instructions for full details of fitting and caring for your bath mat.
Caring for your shower mat:
- machine washable at 40 degrees
- dry naturally only.
Not suitable for showers or baths with uneven, non-slip surfaces, or where the surface has raised contours. This is because the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface which could cause an accident due to the mat slipping.
- StayPut non-slip bath mat (DH368).
Returns and warranty:
- 12 months warranty; non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seals intact.
Please note: Due to hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty.
- Not suitable for showers or baths with uneven, non-slip surfaces, or where the surface has raised contours. This is because the suckers may not be able to fully adhere to the surface which could cause the mat to slip, causing injury.
- Please see instructions for a full list of special warnings.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.