Please note: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts may present choking hazard.
The object of this fun game is to shut all nine numbers by rolling the dice. The numbered flaps are marked with braille and the game also includes tactile dice for blind or partially sighted players.
During each round, a player repeatedly throws the dice to "cover the tiles" of the box. The round ends when no tile can be covered on a throw and the player counts each successfully covered number as a point for his score. If, for example you "put down" the numbers 3, 5, and 9, you get three points.
The goal is to cover all numbers, that is, "shut the box", which finishes that game. Play continues until each player has completed three rounds, at which time scores are compared and a winner is declared.
- Braille shut the box game
- Braille and tactile features
- Inclusive game for whole family
- Includes 2x tactile dice; 2 x wooden dice; 1 x wooden game
- Size: H35 x L273 x W190mm (1.38" x 10.75" x 7.5")
- Weight: 468g (16.5 oz)
- 12 month warranty
- Easy-to-see tactile dice with raised black dots on a white background (set of two). Product code: GB91
- Easy-to-see tactile dice with raised white dots on a black background (set of two). Product code: GB93
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
- Please note: This product is returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new”, unused condition in original, undamaged packaging.
- Please note: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts may present choking hazard.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.