This portable LED lamp features 30 bright daylight LEDs to give you comfortable full-spectrum natural daylight which is kind to your eyes, reducing glare which helps reduce eye strain, headaches and red-eye. The daylight light from this lamp significantly increases contrast and helps to make reading easier.
It is ideal for use at a desk or for taking out with you when travelling as it is slim-line and lightweight.
It provides up to 8 hours of bright light on batteries and unlimited power using the USB connection to your laptop, making it the ideal travel companion. You have two options to charge this lamp; using the supplied USB lead connected to your computer or you can buy a dedicated USB mains socket charger to charge your lamp direct from the mains rather than using a computer: product code HT262.
Why is daylight™ so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye-strain avoids headaches and red-eyes.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or tube of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use the daylight™ low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use 80% less energy and last 10X longer than standard bulbs.
- Light source: 30 bright full spectrum daylight™ LEDs (95W)
- Lux output at 30cm (12"): 900Lux
- Light colour temperature: 6,000°K
- Energy consumption: 4W
- Cable: extra long 1.6m USB cable
- Product colour: Black
- Product dimensions: 22.5x 26 x 7.5 cm (8.9” x 10.2 ” x3 ”)
- Maximum Reach: 15 cm (5.9”)
- Product Weight: 0.5kg (1.1lbs)
- Supplied with three AA batteries, included. Replacements available from RNIB (product code CP03)
- For downloadable instructions, please use this link Product Instructions (Word doc )
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.