A classic chrome talking watch with black leather strap, which announces both time and date. It has a white face with clear black numbers and hands. Radio controlled so it automatically sets the time and date for you.
• Built-in Autoset ® guide talks you through the set-up procedure.
• Radio-controlled time works in the UK and Ireland only; the hands and speech are synchronised and set automatically. Not suitable for use abroad.
• Natural English male voice.
• Optional hourly time announcement.
• Case diameter: 41mm.
Caring for your watch:
• this watch is not water-resistant, please keep in a dry place and do not immerse in water
• this watch takes a lithium CR2032 battery, not available from RNIB. Please read the product instructions for details on battery replacement.
• Large print product instructions for CW197EXP (DOCX)
Returns and warranty
12 months warranty; batteries and watch straps are not guaranteed
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.