Made from durable 13mm (0.5 inches) aluminium tubing with strong conical anodized aluminium joints these canes can withstand considerable use and provides superior tactile transmission.
Fitted with the CordLock device, which securely holds the internal elastic in place while you change the tip.
- Length:105cm (42 inches).
- Roller marshmallow tip - hook style (MP26).
- Four sections.
- Weight: 0.3kg.
- Fitted with Cordlock device.
- Conical joints.
- Standard adult grip.
Long canes should only be used by people who have attended a specialist training course to attain a high level of safe and independent travel. Long canes are not to be used for supporting a person's body weight. A long cane should reach between the user's sternum (breastbone) and under the chin, when the user is standing upright and the cane tip is touching the ground between their legs. The length and speed of walking stride will also affect the length of the cane required.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
Barcode: PAS4090WW-105-4 ML53
- Cane length option 105cm (42 inches) - 4 sections
- Cane sections 4
- Cane tip supplied Roller marshmallow tip
- Cane type Folding
- Handle types Golf grip handle
- Material Aluminium
Downloadable product instructions
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes ML53B covers Ambutech long canes with product codes ML53-ML71, ML73-94, ML172-ML181 and ML186-ML195.