Made from durable 13mm (0.5 inches) aluminium tubing with strong, conical, anodized aluminium joints, these canes can withstand considerable use and provide superior tactile transmission.
Fitted with the CordLock device, which securely holds the internal elastic in place while you change the tip.
- Length: 115cm (46 inches).
- Four sections.
- Weight: 292g.
- Fitted with Cordlock device.
- Conical joints.
- Standard adult grip with crook handle.
- Supplied with a hook-style pencil tip (MP27)
- If you'd like to use push-on tips with this cane you can push your chosen tip onto the supplied pencil tip. Please be aware this will add length to your cane.
Long canes should only be used by people who have attended a specialist training course to attain a high level of safe and independent travel. Long canes are not to be used for supporting a person's body weight. A long cane should reach between the user's sternum (breastbone) and under the chin, when the user is standing upright and the cane tip is touching the ground between their legs. The length and speed of walking stride will also affect the length of the cane required.
Special order – please allow up to six weeks.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important – order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Cane length option 115cm (46 inches) - 4 sections
- Cane sections 4
- Cane tip supplied Pencil tip
- Cane type Folding
- Handle types Crook handle
- Material Aluminium
Downloadable product instructions