Made from durable 13mm (0.5 inches) aluminium tubing with strong, conical, anodized aluminium joints, these canes can withstand considerable use and provide superior tactile transmission.
Fitted with the CordLock device, which securely holds the internal elastic in place while you change the tip.
- Length: 75cm (30 inches).
- Roller marshmallow tip – hook style (MP26).
- Three sections.
- Weight: 0.134kg.
- Fitted with Cordlock device.
- Conical joints.
- Standard child's handle – no flat edge, 15cm (6 inches).
- If you require a 60cm or 65cm children's guide cane, please contact RNIB on 0303 123 9999.
Special order - please allow up to six weeks.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Cane length option 75cm (30 inches) - 3 sections
- Cane sections 3
- Cane tip supplied Roller marshmallow tip
- Cane type Folding
- Colour Deafblind
- Handle types Golf grip handle
- Material Aluminium
Downloadable product instructions
Hardcopy product instructions
- Please note that hard copy instructions are packed in with the item. MC05P covers all children's canes with product codes starting MC05, MC06, MC07 and MC08.