Pack of 200 self-adhesive labels for Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme which enables blind and partially sighted people to send certain items through the post free of charge. The label includes a space to write your return address, as well the recipients name and address. Wording "Articles for the Blind" is printed at the top of each label in clear, turquoise print.
The scheme can be used by blind or partially sighted people who have close-up vision with spectacles of N12 or less, and organisations working with blind and partially sighted people who are mailing items specifically prepared for use by blind or partially sighted individuals.
For more details about this product, check the product instructions manual (in the User Guides tab) to help you decide if this product is suitable for you.
- 200 self-adhesive labels for Royal Mail’s "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
- Labels supplied on a perforated strip.
- Maximum parcel weight: 7kg.
- Maximum parcel size: 61 × 46 × 46 cm (24 × 18.11 × 18.11 inches).
- See instructions and Royal Mail's website for further information about the rules of the "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
- Recycling information: Supplied in a cardboard box that is recyclable.
Please retain packaging until you're sure you'd like to keep the product. This product is only returnable within 14 days from purchase date unwritten on and in 'as new' condition.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.