Accessible fast-paced fun for everyone! In Bananagrams players race against each other to build crossword grids and use all their letter tiles. There's no monkeying about with turn-taking – it all happens at once and it's a race to the finish.
No matter how old you are and how many anagram games you've played Bananagrams is sure to drive you absolutely bananas – in the best possible way! Durable off-white plastic tiles with braille on clear labels allowing the bold black print letters to be seen underneath so the game can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Race to form crossword grids with letter tiles.
- Braille tiles with bold black print.
- Solid tactile line at the bottom of the tile to show which way up the tile goes.
- For two to eight players.
- Ages seven upwards.
- Includes 144 tiles and a carry case.
- Each tile is three-quarter inch square (1.9cm).
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Format Braille, Print