An ergonomic vegetable peeler designed with both functionality and safety in mind.
The PalmPeeler fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and fingers are kept away from the blade.
Place your middle finger into the soft rubber grip on top of the peeler, like wearing a ring, to give you good control of the blade while peeling vegetables.
The sharp stainless-steel blade makes light work of fruit and vegetables, ensuring your food preparation is over quickly and easily. Use the loop eyer to strip herbs and greens, as well as remove potato eyes. When you’ve finished, the peeler is top-rack dishwasher safe.
A blade guard helps to keep fingers safe when getting the peeler out of your kitchen drawer and it also keeps the blade sharper for longer.
- Ergonomic design works in right or left hand.
- Made from BPA-free plastic and stainless steel.
- Supplied with a blade guard/storage case.
- Colour: Wasabi green.
- Size: 4 × 7.5 × 9cm (1.57 × 2.95 × 3.54 inches).
- Weight: 42g (1.48oz).
- Not for use by children.
- Peel away from your hands. Improper use may result in injury.
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe; though the manufacturer recommends hand washing and air drying.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.
- Colour Green