"A told B, and B told C, I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree."
The 26 characters in this rhythmic, rhyming book are a lowercase alphabet with attitude. It probably seemed like a good idea to meet at the top of the coconut tree – at least until the other 23 members of the gang decided to follow suit. Will there be enough room? Oh, no – Chicka Chicka Boom! Boom!
This is a shared reading book with text in print and braille. The original print book has been adapted to include contracted braille on clear self-adhesive labels, allowing the print text and images to be seen underneath and the book to be enjoyed by everyone.
- Our Tactile alphabet and number sheets (LB30) are a perfect partner for this book.
- Age: Babies and Preschoolers
- Print and braille.
- Uncontracted Unified English Braille (Grade 1); may contain American English spellings.
- 40 pages.
- Author: Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault.
- Illustrator: Lois Ehlert.
- Publisher: Beach Lane Books.
- Braille type Contracted braille (Grade 2)
- Format Braille, Print