A portable, handheld video magnifier with a five-inch widescreen LCD display and a centrally mounted camera, providing a sharp, clear image that is easily viewed in various magnification levels and colour modes.
The unit allows you to put the magnifier on or close to the object for continuous zoom, or freeze the image for further viewing. It also has an integrated fold-away writing stand. This unit is ideal for viewing labels, books, newspapers.
- Five-inch TFT widescreen
- Magnification: 3× - 30× in “extend” mode
- Colour modes: up to 20
- Centrally mounted camera
- Simple to use tactile large buttons
- Beep feedback available
- Antiglare lighting system
- Adjustable Brightness
- LED lighting on/off option
- Freeze function (no save function available)
- Built-in writing stand
- Auto memory system saves last used settings, for example, viewing mode, magnification, beep etc
- TV Out, PAL/NTSC supported
- Auto power off function after 3 minutes idle
- Dimensions: 152 × 80 × 22 mm (6 × 3.15 × 0.87 inches)
- Weight: 210g (0.46lbs)
- The handle for this magnifier is not included. It's available to purchase separately (HA003).
- 24-month warranty
- Power Adapter: Micro USB; Input: 110-240V; Output: 5V/1A
- Battery life: four hours' continuous usage
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. While delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Deliveries to UK mainland – no deliveries to Northern Ireland.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Magnification level 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x to 15x, 16x to 25x, 26x to 40x
- Magnifier features Handheld, Illuminated, Portable, Stand
Downloadable product instructions