DK Braille AnimalsET22
Discover the amazing world of animals with this tactile reference book designed especially for young braille readers. Over 30 pages of entries on a fascinating selection of creatures, from bears and big cats to birds and bugs. Go on the hunt with predators and their prey, and even test yourself with a fun quiz at the end of the book.
Each image is printed in high contrast colours to engage partially sighted readers and includes additional textural elements such as a leopard with fuzzy flocked fur. Text is written in uncontracted braille and clear print text, to suit the needs of every reader.
- Fully supports Key Stage 2 (KS2) learning.
- Ages: 7 to 9 years.
- Print, braille and tactile.
- Uncontracted Unified English Braille (Grade 1)
- 32-page hardback book.
- Size: 27.6 × 21.6 cm.
- Publisher: DK Children.
- Braille type Uncontracted braille (Grade 1)
- Format Braille, Print, Tactile image