DK Braille ShapesET25
Learn all about shapes with this board book, designed especially for pre-school children with sight loss, and their families. This touch-and-feel book takes readers through a collection of cut-out shapes with high gloss and embossed tactile finishes. Each shape is accompanied by rhyming text, written in both uncontracted braille and clear print text, to suit the needs of every reader.
- Perfect for pre-school children learning key skills.
- Ages: 3 to 5 years.
- Print, braille and tactile.
- Uncontracted Unified English Braille (Grade 1)
- 18-page board book.
- Size: 16 × 16 cm.
- Publisher: DK Children.
- Braille type Uncontracted braille (Grade 1)
- Format Braille, Print, Tactile image