Daylight DuoLamp tableDH421
The daylight™DuoLamp has two heads, each with 28 daylight™ energy-efficient LEDs to produce four levels of brightness, which can be independently adjusted for each shade. With the addition of a flexible arm and the ability to position each lamp head separately, this lamp is highly versatile; producing either concentrated lighting, or wide-spread illumination. Great for any situation or task.
Select your ideal brightness by pressing the easy-to-locate touch dimmer on the end of each lamp head. For your ease of use, daylight™ LEDs are designed with low heat technology for your comfort and safety, without compromising on lifespan or functionality.
- 56 LEDs
- Four brightness levels
- Easy-to-locate touch dimmer
- Product colour: white
- Size: 28.5 × 46 × 6.5cm (11.2 × 18.1 × 2.6 inches)
- Maximum reach: 28.5cm (11.2 inches)
- Cable length: 1.7m (66.9 inches)
- Weight: 0.5kg (1.1Ib)
- Daylight product code: DN1520
- Light source: LED.
- Lumens: 700.
- Lux: 2,090 Lux at 30cm (12 inches).
- Colour temperature: 6,000K (daylight white light).
- CRI: 80.
- Energy consumption: 10W.
Why is daylight™ so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye-strain avoids headaches and red-eyes.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or tube of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use the daylight™ low heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: All daylight™ bulbs and tubes use 80 per cent less energy and last 10 times longer than standard bulbs.
- Never look directly at LEDs.
- 24-month warranty
- UK sales only.
- Bulb type LED
- Colour White
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for DH421 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for DH421 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for DH421 (ZIP)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes DH420P, DH420B and DH420CD covers the Uno and Duo lamp models with product codes DH420 and DH421.