Digital talking watch with stopwatchCW92
This watch comes with a digital display with numbers measuring one centimetre.
It announces the time and date in a synthetic female, American voice. With four separate alarms this watch is ideal for reminding you to take your medication. It also features a talking calendar, stopwatch and optional hourly time announcement.
- Digital display.
- Digit size: one centimetre.
- 12/24 hour time option.
- Audible calendar.
- Optional hourly time announcement.
- Power save mode.
- Black plastic strap with metal buckle.
- Case diameter: 40mm.
Activating your watch
- The watch is fitted with a power-saving mode, which enables the watch to be switched off and help preserve battery life. You will receive the watch in this mode.
- To turn on, press and hold the talking button (top right) for approximately three seconds.
Battery and strap
- Battery and strap are not guaranteed.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch features Alarm, Date announcement, Hour announcement, Stopwatch
- Clock and watch type Talking
- Colour Black, Silver
- Language English (US)
- Strap colour Black
- Strap type Plastic
- Voice type Female, Synthetic
- Watch size Large (adult)
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for CW92 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for CW92 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for CW92 (ZIP)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes CW90P, CW90B and CW90CD covers watches with product codes CW90 and CW92.