Unlike oven mittens these five-fingered gloves allow a more secure grip. Heat-resistant to dry contact heat up to 250 degrees Celsius (482 Fahrenheit), these gloves are designed for flexibility and comfort.
Soft, non-allergenic and suitable for right- and left-handed use, these gloves have two layers. The inner glove controls the fit and comfort while the outer glove absorbs the heat. Because your fingers are free to move, you get a more secure grip, and the extra length (31cm from fingertip to cuff) offers protection over your wrists.
Machine wash at 40C and hang to dry naturally.
Also available with a long sleeve – 39cm fingertip to cuff – (DK162).
- Pair of heat-resistant gloves.
- Heat resistant up to 250C / 482F.
- One size (medium to large) with a generous fit for flexibility.
- Protect wrists as well as hands.
- Designed to leave fingers free to move for a more secure grip.
- Suitable for left- and right-handed use.
- Machine washable at 40C cotton cycle (dry naturally).
- Size: 31cm (fingertip to cuff) × 17cm; fabric 0.6cm thick (12.21 (fingertip to cuff) × 6.69 inches; fabric 0.24 inches).
- Weight: 202g (7.13oz).
- Also available in a long sleeve – 39cm fingertip to cuff (DK162).
- Not for use above 250C dry contact heat, or when wet or soiled.
- Not suitable as protection against steam or hot liquid spillage.
- Wash regularly to prevent build-up of fatty deposits, which if left could give the effect of hot spots.
- Always keep the gloves clean. Any build up or contamination can affect the glove’s performance.
- Use your regular washing agent; do not use bleach. Dry naturally.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty, or unopened and returned within 14 days in a sellable condition.