JAWS PRO current edition CDHT311
The world's most popular screen reading software. JAWS enables people with vision loss to independently use a computer with a keyboard, speech, or Braille display. With JAWS, you can navigate the Internet, write a document, create spreadsheets and presentations, email correspondence, and much more from your office, remote desktop, terminal servers, and from home.
- Two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive
- Talking installation
- Built-in free DAISY Player and full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books
- Works with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and much more
- Supports Windows 8, including touch screens and gestures
- Support for MathML content presented in Internet Explorer that is rendered with MathJax
- Access any image on the screen that includes text with Convenient OCR
- Save time with Skim Reading
- The only Windows screen reader to provide contracted Braille input from your Braille keyboard
- Fully compatible with MAGic, screen magnification software, and OpenBook, scanning and reading program
- JAWS Tandem available for free to help with support and training
- Optional support for Citrix, Terminal Services, and Remote Desktop
- Powerful scripting language to customize the user experience on any application
- Includes drivers for all popular Braille displays
- Includes voices for over 30 different languages
- Distributed worldwide with local sales and support in most countries
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server® 2012, and Windows Server 2008
- Processor speed: Minimum 1.5 GHz processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB recommended (64-bit) 2 GB recommended (32-bit)
- Required hard disk space: 20 MB to 690 MB required per voice for installing Vocalizer Expressive, Vocalizer Direct, or RealSpeak Solo Direct voices (file sizes will vary depending on the voice installed)
- Video: A display adapter capable of at least 800 x 600 screen resolution with 16-bit color (1024 x 768 screen resolution with 32-bit color recommended)
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card (for speech)
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
Software is non-returnable once opened/downloaded, unless faulty.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Software option CD