MedCenter talking alarm clockCC77
A rectangular clock with four optional daily alarms to help remind you when it is time to take your medication.
- Voice: synthetic American female.
- Features: time, date, alarm.
- LCD display is 4cm high.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Volume: two levels – loud and extra loud. Suitable for individuals with hearing loss.
- Buttons: four large coloured buttons. Green for time and date, blue for alarm check, yellow for clock light, red for acknowledging the alarm.
- Four alarms.
- The alarms are pre-set to default at 9am, 1pm, 6pm and 10pm. However, these can be altered.
- Alarm reminder button; when pressed, announces the alarm times set.
- This clock is to be used only as an organisational aid in taking your medication and the responsibility for correct medication compliance is solely the responsibility of the consumer.
- Comes fitted with two AA batteries. Please remove the plastic tab from the battery compartment before first use.
- Clock and watch features Alarm
- Clock and watch type Talking
- Language English (US)
- Voice type Female, Synthetic