Nimble one-finger cutting toolDH407
Nimble is a one-finger package opener that looks like a rubber thimble. The thimble has a very small zirconia ceramic blade that cuts through plastic and paper easily, but it can’t cause serious injury like scissors or knives.
Nimble lets you quickly, easily and safely open plastic and paper packaging with just a swipe of your finger. Place the item to be cut on a cutting surface, then simply slip the Nimble on your finger and slide across the surface that needs opening or cutting. The Nimble uses raised, tactile internal bumps to help you orientate it on to your finger the right way around.
- Thimble-shaped cutting tool.
- Ideal for cutting packaging, opening letters and more.
- Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel.
- Simple to orientate using raised internal bumps.
- Brightly coloured to make it easier to find.
- Compact and portable.
- Suitable for left- and right-handed use.
- Cut on paper, plastic or cardboard only.
- Size: 31 × 39 × 23mm (1.22 × 1.54 × 0.9 inches)
- Weight: 6g (0.2oz)
- Avoid direct and indirect contact with skin.
- Nimble is not a toy; children must be supervised at all times using this product.
- The blade isn’t covered under warranty if the product is used to cut on or against a surface not suitable for purpose. This is any material that isn’t made from paper, plastic or cardboard. Such unsuitable materials include metal, ceramic (for example, dinner plates), stone (for example, granite worktops) and glass.