Designed to look and feel similar to our best-selling RNIB Communiclock, this USB memory stick player is easy to use and can be easily moved from room to room, or into your garden or your shed. The Communiplayer has black casing, a white underside and large, tactile white buttons which contrast with the casing. The player has built-in Bluetooth for remotely connecting to devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to play music, podcasts or audiobooks.
Bookmarking is automatic when the player is paused or stopped. When the USB stick is removed and reinserted the player will automatically start playing at the point you left off. The player can bookmark up to 20 individual USB sticks. You cannot add multiple bookmarks to a USB stick and then skip forward and backwards through them.
The Communiplayer has a built-in rechargeable battery which lasts up to eight hours, and is supplied with a mini-USB to USB charger cable, which you can plug into a computer port or a mains USB charger plug (not supplied).
- USB audio playback on wired or Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
- Clear contrasting tactile buttons; white buttons on black casing.
- 3.5mm mini-jack for headphone connection.
- Size: 8.5 × 10.5 × 9cm (3.35 × 4.13 × 3.54 inches).
- Weight: 203g
- Audio playback of MP3 audio files.
- Navigation of tracks and folders/files.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Automatic bookmarking up to 20 USB sticks at a time.
- One RNIB Communiplayer.
- User guide in large print (body text 16pt).
- One mini-USB to USB charger cable, one metre long (USB charger plug not supplied).