RNIB children's tactile watch, ocean themed strapCW224
This children’s watch has a stainless steel case, silver tone dial and is completed with a fun ocean theme strap. It has a tactile mark indicating 12 o'clock, two dots to indicate 3, 6 and 9 o'clock and one dot to indicate each hour in-between; completed with the lid opening at the 6 o'clock position.
- Tactile watch with ocean themed strap
- Stainless steel case with silver tone dial.
- Bold black hands.
- Case: 32mm diameter (1.6 inches).
- Minimum wrist size: 128mm (5 inches).
- Maximum wrist size: 177mm (6.9 inches).
- Size: H76 x L223 x W34mm (3” x 8.8” x 1.4 inches).
- Weight: 31g (1.1oz).
Batteries and strap
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries or watch straps.
Activating your watch
- Turn the winder to set the time and then push it back in and the watch will be activated.
- This watch is fitted with a sleeper on the winder to preserve the battery life,
- Do not set the time by rotating the hands as this will break the hands. Use the winder only.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch type Tactile
- Colour Silver
- Strap colour Blue
- Strap type Plastic
- Watch size Children
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for CW224 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for CW224 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for CW224 (ZIP)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes CW142P, CW142B and CW142CD also cover watch models with product codes CW223 to CW226.