RNIB small easy-to-see watch, white crocodile strapCW230
This small easy-to-see watch has a clear, white face with bold black numbers and hands, and a navy blue second hand. Fitted with a white, PU crocodile-effect strap, this watch is finished with a silver buckle and an enlarged crown, for easier time setting.
This watch is 5 ATM water resistant, meaning that it is suitable for surface swimming only. RNIB does not guarantee watch straps and batteries. A synthetic leather strap is supplied as leather straps can become damaged with water exposure.
- Easy-to-see small watch with white PU crocodile-effect strap
- White, clear dial
- Bold black hands and numbers with navy second hand
- Enlarged, stylish crown for easier time setting
- White crocodile-effect synthetic leather strap
- Water resistant: 5 ATM
- Supplied with lithium battery
- Case diameter: 34 mm
- Size: 180mm +/- 5mm (7.1 inches +/- 0.2 inches)
- Weight: 30g (1.06oz)
Activating your watch
- This watch is fitted with a sleeper on the winder to preserve the battery life.
- Turn the winder to set the time and then push it back in and the watch will be activated.
Important note about water-resistant watches:
- There can be confusion with the meaning of water resistance ratings on watches. If marked with 50 metres or 5 ATM, this doesn't mean that it can be used at depths of 50 metres; instead the rating refers to the amount of pressure the watch can withstand. At 5 ATM, the watch can be worn while swimming in shallow water or while showering. It is also splash- and rain-resistant. It is not recommended to wear water-resistant watches in a steaming shower, sauna or hot tub as the extreme heat can damage them.
- RNIB water-resistant watches CW229EXP (large, expanding strap), CW229 (large, crocodile-effect strap), CW230EXP (small, expanding strap) and CW230PNK (small, crocodile-effect strap) specify 5 ATM, so are suitable for the activities described above.
- To maintain water resistance, ensure that the crown remains pushed in and the time isn't set while in water as this can allow moisture into the watch. After swimming it is recommended to rinse the watch so there isn't build-up of salt or chlorine – which could cause irritation.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch features Water-resistant
- Clock and watch type Easy to see
- Colour Silver, White
- Strap colour White
- Strap type Artificial leather
- Watch size Small (adult)
Downloadable product instructions
- Print instructions for CW230 (DOCX)
- Braille instructions for CW230 (BRF)
- Audio instructions for CW230 (MP3)
Hardcopy product instructions
- When ordering via our Helpline, please note that instruction codes CW229P, CW229B and CW229CD covers watches with product codes CW229, CW229BWN, CW230, CW230EXP and CW230PNK.