This analogue talking clock combines an easy-to-see face, with bold black hands and numbers, along with a talking function that announces the time and date in RNIB’s natural male English voice. The clock also announces the day of the week. The clock case is black and the major control buttons and switches are white, providing great colour contrast for ease of identification.
The oval white clock face sits centrally on the front of the clock, and this is surrounded by the contrasting black case. The hour and minute hands are bold and black inset on the end of each hand is a yellow marker, the sweep second hand is red. Announces the date in the format: month, date, day. For example, August 14th, Tuesday.
- Analogue, easy-to-see.
- White face with black hour and minute hands (with glow in the dark tips), red second hand.
- Voice: natural English male.
- Features: time, day, alarm, sleep mode (silencing the voice), light to illuminate the clock face.
- Silent movement.
- Date format: month, date, day (for example, August 14th, Tuesday).
- Volume: adjustable.
- Buttons: tactile, white.
- Case: black.
- Size: 12.5 × 6 × 11cm (4.92 × 2.36 × 4.33 inches).
- Requires two AA batteries (not supplied).
- When setting the time please ensure you wait for the high pitched beep at each step before proceeding to the next stage. Read the instructions for full guidance.
- The clock's ‘announce date’ feature will function until 2030.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Clock and watch features Alarm, Date announcement, Light
- Clock and watch type Easy to see, Talking
- Colour Black
- Language English (UK)
- Voice type Male, Natural