An easy-to-use ultra-portable MP3 player with built-in speakers? Sounds good to us!
The Sonic 2 boasts upgraded sound quality thanks to the latest generation of digital amplifiers. These provide clearer sound less distortion and a louder clearer headphone output. The mechanical stability and isolation of the speaker cabinets have also been improved to produce better audio quality.
The Sonic 2 also has a new USB C power supply designed specifically for blind and partially sighted users. The charger has a unique tactile feel 3D raised logo high contrast colours and a strengthened braided nylon cable.
You can still navigate easily to a new book skip chapters or review paragraphs. The Sonic 2 will remember your place in a book whenever you switch it off or remove a memory stick and will play from there when that stick is next used.
You can listen to books podcasts and music on your mobile phone or tablet using Bluetooth to connect to the Sonic 2. Please note: Bluetooth is not useable when a USB stick is inserted. Bluetooth headphones will not work unless you insert a Bluetooth dongle into the headphone socket.
If you always use the Sonic 2 powered from the mains it is recommended that you remove the rechargeable battery to preserve its life expectancy.
- Improved sound quality.
- Easy-to-identify USB C mains charger provided.
- Rechargeable battery: four hours.
- Plays MP3 and WAV files.
- Tactile raised buttons.
- Automatic bookmarking.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes.
- Provides no distortion when used with hearing aids; compatible with induction loop transmitters with 3.5mm connectors.
- 3.5mm mini jack socket for headphone connection.
- Size: 5.7cm x 15.5cm x 5.5cm (2.25 x 6.1 x 2.17 inches).
- Weight: 289g (0.64lbs).
- This product is NOT compatible with the original Sonic charger (DH333C).
- If your unit needs to be returned to the supplier and no fault is found you will be charged a £34 handling fee. We do everything we can to evaluate products before taking the decision to return the unit to the supplier to cover costs incurred.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.