The Super 8 is a pocket-sized pill organiser suitable for people with regular or complex medication routines. It gives audible and visual alarm reminders up to eight times a day.
For more details about this product, check the product instructions manual (in the User Guides tab) to help you decide if this product is suitable for you.
- Set up to eight daily alarms for your medication times; these are remembered until you change them.
- Eight tablet compartments, numbered 1 to 8.
- Easy to programme with three extra-large control buttons.
- Clear, easy-to-read screen with digits measuring 2cm high.
- Flashing red LED on the lid that flashes at the same time as the alarm sounds; alarms continue until the case is opened.
- Two volume settings (60 and 75 decibels).
- Easy-to-open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands.
- Especially designed to help those who suffer from Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's.
- Colour: Turquoise.
- Size: 11 × 6 × 3cm. (4.33 × 2.36 × 1.18 inches).
- Three-bar battery power indicator.
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included).
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Sighted assistance is required to set up the time and alarms.
- Before using the organiser please remove the plastic tab from the battery drawer to activate the battery.
- RNIB does not guarantee batteries.
- It is the user's responsibility to ensure that the organiser has sufficient battery power if being used, and that the correct time and alarm times are set to the user's preference before using for the first time.
- If the organiser starts to act erratically, the display figures begin to fade or the alarm rings randomly, then it is likely that the battery needs replacing. If the organiser's power (battery) indicator is showing one bar on the battery icon in top right corner of the display, replace the battery.
- Format Audible, Print