The Super 8 is a pocket-sized pill organiser suitable for people with regular or complex medication routines. It gives audible and visual alarm reminders up to eight times a day.
- Set up to eight daily alarms for your medication times; these are remembered until you change them.
- Eight tablet compartments, numbered 1 to 8.
- Easy to programme with three extra-large control buttons.
- Clear, easy-to-read screen with digits measuring 2cm high.
- Flashing red LED on the lid that flashes at the same time as the alarm sounds; alarms continue until the case is opened.
- Two volume settings (60 and 75 decibels).
- Easy-to-open magnetic catch for those with weak or shaky hands.
- Especially designed to help those who suffer from Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's.
- Colour: Turquoise.
- Size: 11 × 6 × 3 cm. (4.33 × 2.36 × 1.18 inches).
- Three-bar battery power indicator.
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included).
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Format Audible, Print