A good bathroom scale can be a helpful addition to any health regime – whatever you want to achieve. This battery-operated talking bathroom scale has a large LCD display, adjustable volume controls and a metric/imperial conversion button. It announces your weight in a natural English voice and weighs in either metric (kilograms/grams) or imperial (pounds/ounces).
- Large LCD displays weight in 3.5cm high digits (1.3 inches).
- Language selection: English, French, German or Spanish.
- Adjustable volume: Low, high or silent.
- Auto-on and auto-off functions.
- Metric and imperial conversion button: kilogrammes, stone/pounds, pounds.
- Size: 26.8 × 28.8 × 2.5cm (10.5 × 11.3 × 0.9 inches).
- Scales must be used on flat hard flooring, not carpet. Weighing on a soft or inclined surface disturbs the measurement.
- Maximum capacity: 160kg (25 stone or 352lbs).
- Initialising (zeroing of the weight) must be performed after each movement of the product and after replacement of batteries.
- It is necessary to wait 10 seconds of the device being switched off before performing a new weighing.
- This product is safe to use with a cardiac pacemaker.
- Low battery indicator.
- Requires three AAA batteries (included).
Returns and manufacturer's warranty
- 15-year warranty for manufacturing faults.
- For claims within the first year please contact RNIB. Refer to the user guide for details on returns from the second year.
- Non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seal intact.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Language English (UK), French, German, Spanish
- Voice type Female, Natural