ViewPlus Tiger Premier embosser - for high volume braille production, running at 100 characters per second this embosser will work with all of the tractor paper sizes available and will double side emboss documents with one pass. If you have tactile graphics the Tiger Software Suite translator will automatically space the braille in the document away from the tactile diagram.
Designed to run long hours and produce outstanding results, the Tiger Premier Series is perfect for universities and local authorities. This network-ready embosser makes printing double-sided braille and the highest resolution tactile graphics easier than ever!
Use the included Tiger Software Suite for braille translation within Microsoft Word and Excel to create books, raised diagrams, braille math worksheets and more at the touch of a button. Or connect a notetaker directly to the embosser to simply print and go!
Tiger Premier embossers are also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software, offering users the choice to print from their favourite programs.
- Automatic double-sided embossing.
- High-speed braille and Tiger tactile graphics.
- Onboard network port for easy connectivity.
- 100 characters per second.
- High-quality double sided braille.
- Industry leading tactile graphics.
- Tractor-fed paper.
- Complimentary translation and graphics editing software.
- Worry-free maintenance.
- Two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Print speed: up to 100 CPS.
- Printing mode: double-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: seven steps for colour representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Paper Width: 4 to 12 inches (101mm to 305mm).
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed.
- Paper Weight: 30 to 140lb (50gsm to 230gsm).
Connection / Compatibility
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet.
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10.
Dimensions / Weights
- Height: 8.8 inches (22.4cm).
- Width: 22.3 inches (56.9cm)
- Depth: 13.8 inches (35.1cm)
- Weight: 60lbs inches (27.2 kg)
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended temperature: 55 to 95 °F (13 to 35 °C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C).
- Humidity: 20 to 80 per cent RH (non-condensing).
- 85 - 264 VAC.
- 50/60 Hz (+/- three per cent).
- Standby: 22W.
- Heavy embossing: 235W.
Special order product
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
Important – order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.