This computer is set up and ready to go. Provided with UK based support, a 30 day money back guarantee, telephone and remote access support (from the UK) and an hour’s free training over the phone you can be sure you are getting the support you need. Also, if you're an RNIB Newsagent & Magazine member, you can enjoy direct and hassle-free access to browse and read your favourite publications.
SuperNova magnifier and speech offers crystal clear magnification combined with the option of speech to hear characters and words read aloud as you type, boosting your confidence and your productivity. Ideal for people with partial or deteriorating sight, screen colours are easily changed to suit your needs and with the combination of a touch screen, you can have instant magnification of your point of interest, as you need it.
- Ideal for people with partial or deteriorating sight.
- Arrives set up and ready to go
- Includes Microsoft office Home and Student version
- SuperNova is reader magnifier software
- Crystal clear magnification from 1.2x to 64x
- Wide choice of UK English voices including male and female options
- Using just one finger, pan SuperNova’s magnifier around web pages or your documents
- If you need more magnification, pinch and stretch with two fingers to zoom in or out, at any time
- Turn on the human sounding voices to boost your accuracy, or give your eyes a rest
- A range of colour schemes to maximise comfort & reduce glare
- Centralising mouse function so you can always find it
- Scan and read your post or paper documents independently (additional scanner required – not included)
- 23 inch touch screen
- Desktop with tower
- Windows 10
- Microsoft office Home and Student Edition
- 4gb RAM
- DVD Drive
- SuperNova keyboard with ‘quick access’ keys
- Mouse included
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Wifi card
- 1 year warranty
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
This product has a 30 day money back guarantee from receipt of the product. It must be returned in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging. Please see below for delivery and return information.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
- This product has a 30 days money back guarantee. To return under the 30 money back guarantee, the computer must be in its original condition and returned in its original, undamaged packaging.
- Why not extend your warranty? See related products below.
- This product includes delivery and is only available to buy in the UK.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.