Adult Adaptive Mobility Device (AMD) with rover wheelsMA02
The foldable Adaptive Mobility Device exclusively from Ambutech. Has double cane grips to give students or clients the tactual familiarity of a cane grip. Stair extension that enables you to hold the AMD in a balanced position whilst clicking up each step, using similar skills for ascending stairs using a standard cane.
- Width: 46cm (18 inches).
- Lightweight fiberglass design.
- Composite aluminium joints.
- Double string elastic cord.
- Finger guards.
- Folds into three sections.
- Wheels: Rover (outdoor).
Please specify length and colour when ordering via our Helpline on 0303 123 9999
- 10 lengths available: from 90cm to 130cm (36 to 52 inches) in 5cm (2 inch) increments.
- Standard colour is white with red tap at the bottom.
- Colours: white, black, blue, green, pink, yellow, purple, orange and deafblind (red and white).
- You can have a combination of colours, picking one colour for the main shaft and another for the bottom shaft.
Special order - please allow up to six weeks
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Cane sections 3
- Material Fibreglass