This white fibreglass five-section symbol cane has a compact telescopic design and can be discreetly tucked away in a pocket or bag when not in use.
Measuring approximately 75cm when fully extended this symbol cane is designed to increase confidence when you’re out and about by highlighting to other people that you are blind or partially sighted. When not in use this cane has one section with two small caps at each end joined by elastic.
- Extended length: 67 to 72cm (26.4 to 28.4 inches).
- Collapsed length: 19.5cm (7.6 inches).
- Made from fibreglass reinforced plastic tubes.
- Black ID tip.
- Five sections.
- No handle grip.
- Weight: 0.044kg.
- It is not possible to change the cap elastic on this symbol cane.
- Symbol canes are intended to be used only to indicate sight loss. For this reason they are not designed with the required strength to be used as mobility aids and certainly not for support. The main purpose of a symbol cane is to draw the attention of the public to the fact that the user has a degree of sight loss.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Cane sections 5
- Cane type Telescopic
- Colour White
- Material Fibreglass, Plastic