Brightly coloured tactile bands to help you identify objects around the home, such as shampoo bottles and cleaning products. Each pack contains 10 flexible bands; two of each design.
- Five bright colours: yellow, green, pink, blue and orange.
- An indented line on each band aids orientation.
- Use on objects with a circumference of 153mm to 210mm (for round objects, a diameter of 50-83mm is ideal).
- Use on smaller items by wrapping around more than once.
Box contains two of each band:
- yellow tactile cylinder bands
- green tactile pyramid bands
- pink tactile line bands
- blue tactile square bands
- orange tactile dome bands.
Caring for your bands:
- washable in hot soapy water or a dishwasher.
- each band is 60mm in diameter and 15mm wide (2.4 inches by 0.6 inches)
- approx. weight per band: 1g (0.04oz).
- large print product instructions for DL120 (DOCX).
- Braille print instructions for DL120
- Audio print instructions for DL120
Returns and warranty:
- 12 months warranty for manufacture fault
- non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty or unopened with seal intact.
Non-returnable unless faulty or unopened. If the seal is broken, this product cannot be returned unless manufacture fault is found, due to hygiene risk.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.