You don’t have to be on a diet to benefit from a good bathroom scale – whether you’re tracking weight behaviours or general wellbeing, this talking scale from Beurer can support your health goals.One step to improved wellbeing can be a good bathroom scale – this Beurer scale not only speaks your weight but can remember the last measurement of up to four people.
This scale can announce your weight in five languages and has adjustable volume (including silent mode). In English mode, it will convert between kilos, pounds and stones.
Up to four people can have their own user profile, each one recording and storing the last reading.
The scale has a large standing surface measuring 28 × 34cm and made of safety glass. The easy-to-read LCD digital display has a large digit size (33mm) and shows which user profile you are accessing. The display and profile buttons are also highlighted with blue light in this contemporary design.
Tap the scale firmly with your foot to turn it on (it will automatically switch itself off after use).
- Talking bathroom scale with easy-to-read illuminated LCD digital display.
- Large digit size: 33mm.
- Large standing surface: 28 × 34 cm.
- Standing surface made of safety glass.
- Adjustable volume (including silent option).
- Voice: Synthethic British English female.
- Voice function has five languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Russian.
- Tap-on and automatic switch-off technology.
- Four direct memory spaces; easy storage and retrieval of the last-recorded value.
- Conversion (in English mode only): kg/lb/st.
- Maximum capacity: 150kg.
- Weight graduation: 100g.
- Overload and low-battery indicator.
- Dimensions: 35 × 34 × 2.3cm.
- Weight: 1.95kg.
- Requires three AAA batteries (included).
- Replacement batteries are available: standard (BAT03) or rechargeable (BAT08).
For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable unless faulty, or it can be returned within 14 days if unsuitable, in an unopened and as new condition.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Language English (UK), French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Voice type Female, Synthetic