A pack of 48 rectangular self-adhesive labels for use with the RNIB PenFriend. Stick to your clothing’s care label – no need to sew or iron the labels to attach them.
Suitable for use in washing machines, tumble dryers and for hand washing, each label will withstand 50 plus washes up to 50 degrees. Not suitable for dry cleaning. Use labels within six months of opening.
- 48 self-adhesive rectangular labels.
- No ironing or sewing required.
- Each label will withstand 50 plus washes up to 50 degrees.
- Not suitable for dry cleaning.
- Use labels within six months of opening.
- Colour: White.
- Label size: 3 × 2cm diameter (1.1 × 0.8 inches).
Get the most out of your RNIB PenFriend with our hints and tips guide.
- We highly recommend that laundry labels are attached to the clothes tag that gives information about the item. This will ensure the adhesive fully sets.
- Wait seven days before washing to allow the adhesive to fully set.
- You must only use one set of pack three with your RNIB PenFriend; this is to prevent your original set of pack one laundry labels being recorded over. If you need more labels, please order RNIB PenFriend washable laundry labels – pack one (DL96); pack two (DL97); or pack four (DL118).
Downloadable product instructions
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information