Perfect for home or office use, this reliable, compact embosser produces braille at 25 cps. Switch between single-sheet or tractor-feed paper to meet your printing needs
The affordable embossing solution!
- Lightweight and compact, takes up little desk space.
- New polymer platen creates a smooth, rounded dot for improved readability/
- Lowest priced embosser on the market, yet it’s still a powerful, reliable ViewPlus TIGER®.
- Convenient USB connection.
Includes Tiger Software Suite (TSS)
- Braille production made flexible and easy.
- Braille is translated and embossed from MS Word in one touch.
- TSS incorporates easy-to-use braille translation features, and is also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software
- Print Speed: up to 25 CPS.
- Printing mode: single-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 17 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: variable for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Paper width: 3 to 8.5 inches (77mm to 216mm).
- Paper: continuous, single-sheet feeder.
- Paper weight: 30lb to 108lb (50gsm to 175gsm).
Connection / Compatibility
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 6.25 inches (15.9cm / 159mm).
- Width: 14.13 inches (35.9cm / 359 mm).
- Depth: 11.2 inches (28.5cm / 285 mm).
- Weight: 11lbs (5kg).
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
- Humidity: 20 to 80 per cent RH (non-condensing)
- 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V.
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%).
- Standby: <4 W.
- Stamping operation: <85 W.
Special order product - we work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information