Designed to run long hours and produce outstanding results, the Tiger Premier Series is perfect for universities and local authorities. This network-ready embosser makes printing double-sided braille and the highest resolution tactile graphics easier than ever!
Use the included Tiger Software Suite for braille translation within Microsoft Word and Excel to create books, raised diagrams, braille math worksheets and more at the touch of a button. Or connect a notetaker directly to the embosser to simply print and go!
Tiger Premier embossers are also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software, offering users the choice to print from their favorite programs.
- Automatic double-sided embossing.
- High-speed braille and Tiger tactile graphics.
- Onboard network port for easy connectivity.
- 100 characters per second.
- High-quality double sided braille.
- Industry leading tactile graphics.
- Tractor-fed paper.
- Complimentary translation and graphics editing software.
- Worry-free maintenance.
- Two year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: w57cm, D36cm, H23cm.
- Print speed: up to 100 CPS.
- Printing mode: double-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: seven steps for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Paper Width: 4 to 12 inches (101mm to 305mm)
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed.
- Paper Weight: 30 to 140lb (50gsm to 230gsm)
Connection / Capability
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / Weights
- Height: 8.8 inches (224mm)
- Width: 22.3 inches (569mm)
- Depth: 13.8 inches (351mm)
- Weight: 60lbs inches (27.2 kg)
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended temperature: 55 to 95 °F (13 to 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 to 80 per cent RH (non-condensing)
- 85 - 264 VAC.
- 50/60 Hz (+/- three per cent).
- Standby: 22 W.
- Heavy Embossing: 235 W.
Special order product - we work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information