- Twice as fast as the first Emprint™ model - now 50 CPS!
- New easy-to-use operator panel with tactile buttons.
- Uses the same paper and ink cartridges as an HP Inkjet printer.
- 50 characters per second.
- High-quality single sided braille.
- Industry leading tactile graphics.
- 300 DPI colour and black ink.
- Sheet-fed paper.
- Worry-free maintenance.
- Two year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: W61cm, D43cm, H18cm
- Print speed: up to 50 CPS.
- Printing Mode: single-sided.
- Tactile resolution: 20 DPI.
- Tactile graphic dot heights: seven steps for color representation.
- Braille dot heights: adjustable in three heights.
- Color print resolution: 300 DPI.
- Color print quality: Best, normal, draft.
- Black ink: Hewlett Packard Type 56 Black
- Color ink: Hewlett Packard Type 57 Tri-Color.
- Printing width: up to 8-inches (203mm).
- Paper width: 4.33 to 8.5 inches (110mm to 216mm)
- Paper: automatic sheet feed.
- Paper tray capacity: 150 sheets copy, 60 sheets braille paper
- Paper weight: 30lb to 140lb (50gsm to 230gsm)
Conection / Capability
- Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Dimensions / weight
- Height: 7 inches (178mm)
- Width: 24 inches (610mm)
- Depth: 17 inches (432mm)
- Weight: 26.5lbs (11kg)
Temperature / Humidity
- Recommended temperature: 59 - 95 °F (15 - 35 °C)
- Storage temperature: -4 - 158 °F (-20 - 70 °C)
- Humidity: 20 - 80% RH (non-condensing)
- 100 - 240 VAR (+/- 10%)
- 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
- Standby: 12 W
- Average ink printing: 26 W
- Average embossing: 64 W
- Heavy embossing: 110 W
Special order product - we work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks. The £9.95 delivery charge is included in the price for UK mainland deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote for other areas of the UK such as Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information