Use the Tiger Software Suite* (included with this embosser) for braille translation within Microsoft Word and Excel to create books, raised diagrams, braille math worksheets and more at the touch of a button. Or connect a notetaker directly to the embosser to simply print and go! Tactile graphics embossed in fine detail: Tiger tactile graphics are the highest-resolution of any embosser Braille & graphics software included: TSS incorporates braille software, tactile graphic studio, and more. It is also compatible with Duxbury and other braille software.
- Compatible with Duxbury Braille Translation Software
- Operating Systems: Windows 8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Vista (32- and 64-bit) Office 2007, Office 2010 32-bit, Office 2013 32-bit, XP (32-bit)
- Connectivity: 1 USB (1.1, 2.0) included
- Create graphics from PC software including Illustrator & CorelDraw
- Printing Speed: Up to 100 CPS (characters per second)
- Emboss Printing Resolution: 20 DPI
- Embossed Braille Dots: Adjustable: heavy, normal, light
- Embossed 3D dots: 8 grades including Braille dot height
- Paper: Tractor feed paper, Braille paper, computer paper, oversized paper, labels, plastic, card stock, and more
- Paper Width: 4 to 12.5 inches (101-317.5 mm)
- Paper Weights: Letter: 20 to 28 lb (75 to 105 g/m2 ) - Banner: 16 to 24 lb (50 to 90 g/m2 )
- Card Stock: up to 110lb (200 g/m2 )
- Photo Paper: up to 130 lb (230 g/m2 )
- Dimensions H x W x D: 224mm x 569mm x 353mm (8.8 inches x 22.3 inches x 13.8 inches)
- Weight: 60 lb (27.2 kg)
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.