Brailliant BI 14 braille displayHT279
Designed to boost productivity whether you’re at the office or out and about, the Brailliant BI14 boasts cutting-edge intelligence and innovative features made with the mobile professional in mind. Stable connectivity across multiple devices. Small and lightweight to fit easily into your jacket or bag. Type easily for hours on the ergonomic braille keyboard with reduced wrist-fatigue thanks to the thumb keys which pan and navigate the display without needing to lift your fingers off the braille display.
- Rugged design built for the user on the go.
- Ergonomic traditional 8-dot braille input keys.
- Comfortable typing experience with a note taker style space bar.
- 14 high quality braille cells with unique touch sensor routers.
- HumanWare signature thumb keys.
- Navigation joystick makes it easy to use with paired Apple devices, simply flick the joystick to mimic touchscreen swiping.
- Pair up to five Bluetooth devices at once, plus one USB connection.
- Brailliant Sync ensures notes taken on the BI14 are available everywhere!
- 15 to 20 hours of battery life.
- Micro USB for charging and connection to PC.
- Size: 166x100x.
- Weight: 285 G 0.63 lbs.
What's in the box
- Brailliant BI 14 braille display.
- Carrying case.
- USB cable.
- USB power supply.
- Getting started documentation and warranty info.
Connect to your favourite devices in seconds
From daily commutes to business trips, staying connected when you’re on the move is more important than ever. That’s why the Brailliant BI14 is designed to pair instantly with iOS devices, so you never have to miss an email, deadline or conference call again.
You can connect your BI14 with up to five iOS devices at once with Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) pairing. Simply unlock your iPhone or laptop and VoiceOver will instantly notify your BI14, translating all of your data into braille in real time.
Your BI14 even comes with a USB connection so you can stay charged on the go and keep braille at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
Stay in sync
The Brailliant BI14 internal notes app makes it easier than ever to take notes in your meetings—in contracted or uncontracted braille. To sync your notes with your other devices, simply download the Brailliant Sync app from the Apple App Store and set up your email account.
Next time you pair your BI14 with another device, your notes will be automatically synchronized. Access them in your iPhone Notes app or your Outlook Notes folder, along with any other device you have connected to your email account.
If you want to take notes on another device, just make sure you’re connected to your email account and they will be automatically synched with your BI14.
Designed to be as user friendly as it is intelligent. A simple switch on the back of the device lets you know whether you’re using the internal applications or if you have the device set to control other paired devices such as your iOS device.
With or without a pairing to an iOS device, the BI14 makes it easier than ever to:
- take notes in a meeting or lecture with the internal notes application
- keep track of time thanks to the internal clock
- time how long tasks take with the stopwatch application
- and much more.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important - order cancellations and returns
We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
These products are returnable within 14 days of receipt in an “as new” condition in original, undamaged packaging.
We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.
- Cell quantity 14