Brailon letter size (21.5 × 28 cm), 100 sheetsBP09
Brailon, also known as Thermoform, is a plastic-like paper developed specifically for use with Thermoform machines. It is an efficient and high quality way to re-create graphics and tactile documents. Not only is it reliable and durable, but also an inexpensive way to create exact duplicate and diagrams.
Brailon can also be used in a Perkins brailler to create long-lasting braille documents and is useful for people who struggle to feel the embossed dots on standard cartridge paper. If you're creating tactile images by hand, you can draw on it with an inkless ball-point pen or embossing tool - rest the Brailon on a rubber mat when doing this.
- 100 sheets.
- Sheet size: Letter, 21.5 × 28 cm (8.46 × 11.02 inches).
- Box weight: 0.89kg (890lb).
- Clean with non-bleach disinfectant spray or wipes.
- Do not use any cleaners that contain bleaches, acids or coarse materials like as these will damage your Brailon sheets.
- We recommend carrying out cleaning patch-test on a sample sheet first.
- Paper size Letter
- Paper type Unpunched