Chloe eyeshields HiView Plus - greenEH119
The Chloe eyeshield is a stylish optical frame alternative to the traditional wrap-around eyeshield. Perfect for wearing indoors or under flourescent lighting in the workplace. Supplied with a black hard glasses case and microfibre cleaning cloth, both display RNIB's logo in white text.
Fitted with a green filter (19 per cent)
- The green filter is designed to help manage and soothe light sensitive migraine, reduce headache intensity and duration. The lenses absorb the specific wavelengths of light that have been identified by migraine headache researchers to cause migraine symptoms and sensitivity in migraine sufferers.
- Suggested for most eye conditions where other high contrast filters seem too bright.
- A good alternative to regular grey coloured filters, they give more definition and protection due to having good blue light absorption.
- Suitable for high degrees of light sensitivity or for use in bright situations.
- Percentage listed is the amount of visible light transmitted through each lens. Blocks UVA/B and blue light and provides 100% protection.
- Across the front of the eyeshield, the width of the frame is 13.5cm (5.31 inches).
- Lens frame height is 4.6cm (1.81 inches).
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.