This HD touchscreen magnifier uses two 21-megapixel cameras to magnify long-distance objects (like departure boards or shop signs) and closer items (such as books and newspapers) up to 30x and provide stunning image quality.
Use the touchscreen to navigate through the intuitive menus and features. You can adjust magnification and contrast using the large physical buttons. It has a solid alloy folding stand for reading on tables and can also be easily connected to a large screen TV.
- supplied with USB-C quick charge cable and charger, HDMI cable, protective case, screen protector and microfibre cloth
- powerful, lightweight and compact video magnifier
- 8-inch, ultra HD touchscreen is easy to use and provides
- TV connectivity (HDMI compatible)
- maximum magnification 30x using two 21-megapixel cameras
- touch screen to easily navigate through menus
- large buttons to adjust magnification and contrast
- fully customisable features such as preferred zoon level settings
- rubberised grip to hold the device and a folding stand for hands-free use on your desk or table
- LED lights automatically power off when you close the stand for distance viewing
- transfer images to and from your computer
- automatically toggle between between desktop and distance viewing
- auto-shut off function; set to one, two, five or 10 minutes
- battery life: 4.5 hours
- size: 230 x 80 x 30mm (9" x 3.1" x 1.2")
- weight: 580g (1.3lbs / 20.8oz).
- large print product instructions for HC128 (DOCX)
- braille product instructions for HC128 (BRF)
- audio product instructions for HC128 (MP3).
Returns and warranty:
- 2-year warranty
Standard delivery times
For items we keep in stock at our warehouse, we make every effort to deliver your order within five working days. However if you've not received your goods within seven working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you.
Covid-19 measures: our warehouse and special order suppliers are still operating and dispatching orders at this time. However, please be aware that Royal Mail and couriers are under increased pressure and their delivery timescales may be extended. Your order may take a few extra days to reach you.
We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. We will pass on your contact information to be able to deliver the product effectively. Whilst delivery is usually within seven days, it may take up to six weeks.
Articles for the Blind scheme
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under Royal Mail's "Articles for the Blind" scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. Therefore we have to use alternative delivery methods, such as courier and Royal Mail services, for higher value orders.
Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a "dispatch note" with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within seven working days of receiving the order) about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information