The mug has a suction base, making it difficult to tip over if knocked by accident. Use on all flat and non-porous surfaces, such as desks or tables knowing that the clever grip-pad at the base will help reduce spillage occurrence. In order to lift the mug, ensure that you lift straight up. If you try to lift at an angle, in trying to stick to the table the mug may jerk away; causing the contents to spill. The product comes with a lid which is removable for drinking. The lid is fitted with a silicone seal to further reduce spillage potential when on the move and for security on surfaces in busy environments and around the home.
This non-spill mug is available in white, coral and turquoise so you can choose what contrast works best for you. (See related products below.)
- Available colours: white, coral or turquoise (see related products)
- BPA Free
- Volume: 470 ml
- Dimensions: 97 x 142.2 x 141 mm (3.8” x 5.6” x 5.55”)
- Weight when empty: 276g (9.7oz)
- This product is fully compatible with the liquid level indicators (DK127 and DK139).
- This mug is insulated to help leep liquids hot or cold.
- The mechanism is designed to move slightly to create the vacuum - which gives the mug its stability. To ensure optimum performance and to allow the mechanism to function correctly, when washing do not leave immersed in water and always dry standing the right way up.
- This mug has not been specifically designed for persons with limited dexterity.
This product is not microwavable or dishwasher proof.
- Please note: this item is non-returnable unless it is faulty.
- Volume: 470 ml
- Dimensions: 96.5 x 142.2 x 141 mm
- BPA Free
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information