The Ramble Tag is a guidance aid, created to increase independence and enjoyment for blind and partially sighted people while walking with a guide. Available in black or high visibility orange, and for left- or right-handed users, the Ramble Tag is comfortable, weather-proof and breathable.
It has a stylish outer appearance, while being practical and efficient in all weathers. The strong neoprene rope handle is a comfortable alternative to linking arms, allowing for free movement, without physical contact. The harness can be adjusted to fit the guide’s arm by two Velcro straps.
- Ideal for a stroll in the country.
- Available in black or high visibility orange; left- or right-handed.
- Two adjustable Velcro straps – one size (adults).
- Comfortable and water-resistant; designed in Scotland and made in England – with all seasons in mind!
- Strong and comfortable neoprene/rope handle.
- Breathable space-mesh inside, allowing air flow and comfort; allows for muscle expansion.
- Size: 21 × 3 × 45cm (8.2 × 1.2 × 17.7 inches).
- Weight: 57g (2oz).
- Original brand name: Ramble Tag Ltd
Caring for your Ramble Tag
- The Ramble Tag is not a lifting device.
- Wipe clean or hand wash with gentle soap.
- Designed to be held with fingers and thumb; do not put whole hand or wrist through during use.
Downloadable product instructions:
We will make every effort to deliver within 5 working days, however if you have not received your goods within 10 working days please contact our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 who will be able to help you. Please note that for special orders the delivery can take up to six weeks and this is stated in the product details, where relevant.
Most of our products and some publications in large print (16 point and above) can be sent by freepost under the 'Articles for the Blind' scheme.
However, the Articles for the Blind scheme offers no guarantees of delivery or insurance for valuable items. We do, therefore, have to make delivery charges for some high value products which need to be sent by a special delivery method. Where a product incurs a delivery charge this is highlighted in the product details and will be added to your order at checkout.
When we send your products, the package will include a 'dispatch note' with details of the contents. It is really important to check this against the actual contents of the package and alert us immediately (within 7 working days) of receiving the order about any discrepancies.
If you find this product is unsuitable for your needs, or is faulty, then follow our returns instructions to ensure we deal with your enquiry efficiently. Some products cannot be returned. More information can be found in product description where applicable.
Special order products are non-returnable unless faulty. We kindly ask our customers to ensure that any faulty products being returned are packaged securely for stable transit, or the warranty may be voided. Where possible, please use the original packaging. These include specially ordered items that are not part of our standard range. This also includes personalised items, including computer packages, as well as special order canes, walking sticks and more.
- Additional Information