Do more of what you love with the Daylight Magnificent Pro magnifying lamp. Use it as floor lamp or table lamp – with or without the magnifying lens.
It’s ideal for all types of detailed work – reading, crafting, jigsaws, art and more. The 13cm, 1.75×, semi-rimless magnifying lens gives you a clear view of your work and the magnetically attached cover transforms the magnifier into an elegant task lamp.
Energy‑saving daylight LEDs provide high contrast and accurate colour matching, making it easier and less tiring to read, work and see detail clearly.
The lamp is designed to be used as either a floor standing (125cm) or table lamp (50cm). For a table lamp, use just the flexible arm in the weighted base; for a floor standing lamp, attach the arm to the supplied pole and fit into the base. To direct light exactly where you need it, simply adjust the flexible arm and easy-twist head.
Adjust brightness easily at the press of a single button – choose from three levels to suit your needs.
The Daylight Company LEDs offer a colour rendering index (known as CRI) of 95+ and a colour temperature of 6,000K (Kelvin) for perfect colour matching and daylight replication. A high CRI ensures colours are more vibrant and true, 6,000K is the colour temperature of sunlight on a clear day which improves contrast and reduces eye strain compared to other synthetic light sources.
Please note: sighted assistance may be required to assemble the lamp and adjust its height.
- Three-in-one magnifying lamp: floor magnifier, table magnifier and task lamp.
- Height: Adjustable to either 125cm or 50cm.
- Magnetically attached lens cover.
- Large, semi-rimless magnifying lens.
- Three brightness levels so you can adjust the brightness to the task at hand.
- Flexible arm directs the magnifier head exactly where you need it.
- Product colour: White/grey.
- Base: 24cm diameter.
- Maximum reach: 60cm.
- Cable length: 1.8m.
- Weight: 3.4kg.
- Bulb lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours.
- 1.75× (3.0 dioptre) magnification.
- 13cm diameter lens.
- Light source: LED.
- Brightness levels: Three.
- Lumens: Up to 600.
- Lux: Adjustable – 5,500, 3,500 or 1,500 lux at 15cm.
- CRI: 95+.
- Colour temperature: 6,000k (daylight white light).
- Power consumption: 7W.
Why are Daylight™ products so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum Daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye strain avoids headaches and red eyes.
- Vision: Daylight™ reading lamps have a colour temperature that maximises contrast and clarity with minimal glare, these features are vital for people with low vision.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or bulb of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. Daylight™ products use low-heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: Daylight™ lamps use 80 per cent less energy and have a light source that will last at least 10 times longer than bulbs in standard lamps.
- Ease of use: Daylight™ products are ergonomically designed so they can be effortlessly positioned exactly where light is needed. Function is simple with tactile and easily recognisable switches and buttons.
- Two-year manufacturer’s warranty.