Once you’ve tried this new and improved Daylight lamp, you’re definitely going to want to ‘twist and shout’ about it. (We do not, however, recommend ‘shakin’ it, baby’.)
The Twist 2 desk lamp is still lightweight, portable, and easy to use, but it now has a high-quality diffuser to reduce glare, adjustable brightness and top of the range CRI for tasks requiring colour matching, as well.
To use, simply fold out the ‘easy-twist’ shade, press the button and twist to get light exactly where you need it. Adjust the brightness (high, medium or low) with an easy-to-locate button. To turn it off, just fold the shade back to the closed position. The Twist 2 has an improved pivot using a stainless steel friction mechanism (similar to that used on laptop screens).
Weighing only 1kg (2lbs), this lamp is extremely portable and has been designed with good stability.
The Daylight LEDs offer a colour rendering index (known as CRI) of 95+ for perfect colour matching. A high CRI not only ensures colours are more vibrant, accurate and true, but also guarantees an even light output which reduces eyestrain and improves contrast. The new diffuser reduces glare.
Use the Twist 2 to illuminate books, newspapers or crosswords, not to mention your arts, crafts, model-making, cooking or jigsaw solving.
The LEDs last at least 50,000 hours, have a very low energy consumption and produce very little heat.
A contrasting stripe down each side of the lamp not only adds grip when you’re holding it, but also helps you find it when turned off. The same contrast effect is used on the back of the lamp to make the power socket easy to find.
- Twist lamp with easy twist shade
- Multi-directional shade to direct light
- Adjustable brightness
- Lightweight and foldable
- Product colour: White.
- Size: 29.5 × 12.5 × 11.4cm (11.5 × 5 × 4.5 inches).
- Maximum reach: 15cm (5.9 inches).
- Cable length: 1.8m (71 inches).
- Weight: 1kg (2lb).
- Bulb lifespan: Up to 50,000 hours.
- Light source: LED.
- Lumens: 600.
- Lux: Adjustable – 2,000, 1,500 or 1,000 lux at 30cm (12 inches).
- Colour temperature: 6,000k (daylight white light).
- CRI: 95+.
- Power consumption: 11W.
Why are Daylight™ products so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum Daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye strain avoids headaches and red eyes.
- Vison: Daylight™ reading lamps have a colour temperature that maximises contrast and clarity with minimal glare, these features are vital for people with low vision.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or bulb of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. Daylight™ products use low-heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: Daylight™ lamps use 80 per cent less energy and have a light source that will last at least 10 times longer than bulbs in standard lamps.
- Ease of use: Daylight™ products are ergonomically designed so they can be effortlessly positioned exactly where light is needed. Function is simple with tactile and easily recognisable switches and buttons.
- Bulb type LED
- Colour White