Daylight YoYo LED pocket magnifier 3×MAG106
This foldable, pocket LED light and magnifier is perfect for checking prices and labels while out and about in shops, reading menus in cafes and restaurants, and for spot reading at home. With a wrist strap and weighing just 100 grams, this practical magnifier is perfect for keeping in your pocket and is easily taken anywhere you go.
Please note: Never look at the LEDs directly and do not leave the magnifier lens unattended in direct sunlight as this constitutes a fire hazard.
- 3× magnification, 8 dioptres.
- Round acrylic lens, 5.5cm in diameter.
- Illuminated magnifier.
- Light source: Three bright LEDs.
- Light colour temperature: 5,500-6,000K.
- CRI: 80.
- Lux: 380 lux at 15cm (6 inches).
- Comes with a wrist strap.
- Maximum reach: 17cm (6.7 inches).
- Size: 16.5 × 8.2 × 7.6cm (6.5 × 3.2 × 3 inches).
- Weight: 100g (3.53oz).
- Daylight product code: DN1350
- Requires three × AAA batteries (not included)
- Do not look directly at LEDs or leave the lens in direct sunlight, this could cause a fire hazard.
Why are Daylight™ products so good for you?
- Comfort: With full spectrum Daylight™ technology, your eyes will still be fresh at the end of the day! Reducing eye strain avoids headaches and red eyes.
- Vison: Daylight™ reading lamps have a colour temperature that maximises contrast and clarity with minimal glare, these features are vital for people with low vision.
- Low heat: Even if you touch the shade or bulb of this lamp by accident, you will be safe. Daylight™ products use low-heat technology for ultimate comfort and safety.
- Energy saving: Daylight™ lamps use 80 per cent less energy and have a light source that will last at least 10 times longer than bulbs in standard lamps.
- Ease of use: Daylight™ products are ergonomically designed so they can be effortlessly positioned exactly where light is needed. Function is simple with tactile and easily recognisable switches and buttons
- Magnification level 3x
- Magnifier features Illuminated, Pocket
Downloadable product instructions