Learn to count to 10 with this board book designed especially for pre-school children affected by sight loss and their families. This touch-and-feel book takes readers through a collection of tactile objects in all sorts of exciting textures including silky flowers crackly leaves and sticky worms.
Each image is also printed in high contrast colours to engage partially sighted readers while the rhyming counting story is written in both uncontracted braille and clear print text to suit the needs of every reader.
- Perfect for pre-school children learning key skills.
- Ages: 2 to 5 years.
- Print braille and tactile.
- Uncontracted Unified English Braille (Grade 1)
- 18-page board book.
- Size: 16 × 16 cm.
- Publisher: DK Children.
- Braille type Uncontracted braille (Grade 1)
- Format Braille, Print, Tactile image