This desktop computer is set up and ready to go with SuperNova Magnifier and Speech software installed.
Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier and Speech gives crystal-clear magnification to Windows computers plus clear, human-sounding voices that can announce all visible text on screen.
As well as magnifying your computer screen up to 64 times the original size, you can change and customise colour schemes and use focus highlighting and custom mouse pointers to aid navigation.
SuperNova Magnifier and Speech also reads aloud electronic documents, PDFs, web pages, and emails in high quality human-sounding voices. Connect a scanner to also read printed documents aloud.
It also speaks as you type words, characters or both and will read each word or sentence aloud, or an entire document or web page.
The desktop PC is provided with a 30-day money-back guarantee, UK-based telephone and remote access support, and an hour’s free training over the phone, so you can be sure you are getting the support you need.
SuperNova magnifies from 1.2× to 64× and offers eight magnifier views. There's intuitive zoom if you're using a touchscreen and True Fonts and Bold Fonts boost text clarity. You can also sharpen and enhance images.
There are 24 pre-set colour schemes, but you can also customise with your own colour schemes to suit your needs. You can highlight and track text with a mouse pointer or keyboard cursor, and mouse pointers are high contrast.
SuperNova Magnifer can be used with two or more monitors for multi-tasking, and you can choose different magnifier views and colour schemes on each monitor. You can also deliver presentations at standard size while magnifying speaker notes.
Connect a document camera to turn your computer into a video magnifier, or connect an interactive whiteboard to magnify presentations.
Also included is the EasyReader for Windows app for accessible reading. Use the software to borrow from accessible book libraries, use talking newspaper services, read whole documents in one go, and to save, share, and send ePub files.
For more details about this product, check the product instructions manual (in the User Guides tab) to help you decide if this product is suitable for you.
- PC base unit with keyboard and mouse.
- Intel Core i3 or AMD equivalent processor.
- 4GB memory (RAM).
- 128GB SSD storage.
- Microsoft Windows 11.
- PC speakers.
- Basic USB headset.
- Wi-fi ready.
- Includes full copy of SuperNova Magnifier and Speech.
- Includes 24-inch touchscreen monitor.
- Includes Dolphin keyboard.
- One-year warranty.
- UK product support.
Please note, extended one-year (HT351) and two-year (HT352) warranties are available for this product, but these must be purchased at the same time as the computer.
RNIB Technology Support
- For information or advice on technology that will be suitable for your needs, please contact our team on 0303 123 9999 and speak to one of our advisors within the Sight Loss Advice Service.
- We work with partners to deliver products on our behalf. If you’re buying a special order product, we will pass on your contact information to our partners to enable delivery. We may also quote extended delivery times, outside of our standard terms and conditions for these products.
Important – order cancellations and returns
- We are unable to cancel your order once it has been placed. Should you change your mind about this special order product, you will need to accept the delivery and then contact RNIB Helpline to arrange its return; guidance on how to do this can be found in our Returns Policy.
This item is eligible for VAT exemption.